Thursday, February 10, 2011

Super Bowl Sunday! Feb. 6th, 2011



I made some super yummy food on Sunday for the Big Game! I also thought I would give my Family a little break from being in front of the camera. So I documented my cooking for the day!

First up:

Jarlsberg Cheese Dip

Here I used Mayo but I prefer Olive Oil Mayo its healthier and I think taste better but this is what I had so went with it.

Shred Cheese about a cups worth.
Chop half onion


Chop scallions
Mix scallions, onion into the shredded cheese.
Mix in about 1/4 cup Mayo. Just enough to cover cheese. And you're finished. Serve with crackers and enjoy! It was gabbled up almost as soon as I made it so this was the best finished photo. 

OK so these are super easy! Made them for the kidos. Mini corn dogs and pizza bits. I just threw them in the oven per directions.




Little Smokey's

Made a double batch. One with super HOT BBQ sauce and the other with a regular BBQ Sauce. In other words one batch for Ryan and the other for the rest of the Family. 
Again super easy added BBQ Sauce over the Smokies put in a sauce pan and heated them up.
Jalapeno Poppers

You need Jalapeno's, Cream Cheese and Bacon.

Jalapeno-Green and Yellow
Cut and remove seeds. I usually leave a few seeds in for some extra heat.

Fill with cream cheese and wrap bacon around each jalapeno. Use a tooth pick to keep in place.

Bake in Oven on 375*F for about 30-35 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
Hot Wings

All you need is Chicken Wings and your favorite Hot Wing Sauce. Bake plan chicken wings completely. This is KEY!!!

Remove Cooked Wings from oven place in a large bowl. Add desired amount of Hot Wing Sauce and toss the bowl until all wings are covered in sauce.
All covered. Yum!
Ready to eat!
This was so much fun! Happy Eating! <3

Have a fabulous day!

Kristin

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...