Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Gillian's 1st Hair Cut!!! Sept. 2010

 OK so this has been several months since her 1st hair cut and I'm about to trim it up again. I have wanted to blog about this for a while but just haven't. SO playing catch up ONCE again!!! =)

As most of you know Gillian's hair has been V-E-R-Y  S-L-O-W growing in! Plus she has these beautiful curls so its taken me 3 year to finally cut her hair!!!

This is how Gillian's hair looks EVERY morning! We refer to it as: Wild Women Hair!


 In the morning I have to get it wet spray and spray some more with detangler, then I can style it!

Look how long it was when brushed out!!!
 Getting ready for the 1st cut!! **Note I did NOT cut while having the camera in my other hand. This was a "staged" photo! lol

After making the 1st cut Gillian said "YES!!! You did it Mommy!!"
 All trimmed up and even! =)
 Her hair starting to dry. Curls are coming back!! Yes!
 Gillian with her new look!
 Her beautiful curls survived and SO did I!



1 comment:

Scott and Beth said...

I LOVE it! She looks adorable! Great job on the cut!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...