Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Update..............

I haven't posted in a while and a ton has happened. We are getting along pretty well with out Ryan. BUT we miss him sooo very much! It has been a week today since he left. Its been really hard but we are managing. We have been so busy which helps keep my mind off of missing Ryan.

July 24
So Ryan left at 3am and got to Arizona at 4pm. I tried to stay busy to get my mind off of Ryan moving. Jack got up at 4am and didn't fall back to sleep until 9am.
ZZZZZZZZ...............



We ran several earns then went for a walk and played at the park. After the park we came home and had bath time. Jack in his tub and Gillian in her bath tub at the same time. That was fun!! Then we all got cozy in Jacks room and read stories! Jack even read a book to Gillian!




Bath Time
Story Time



July 25

We worked in the garden ALL day 8am until 3pm! Jack played in his pool and sand box as well as watched a couple movies. Gillian pretty much slept the whole time except when she wanted to eat or needed a diaper change. It was my Mom and Dad's 26th Wedding Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary

They went to Estes for the day and then stopped by the house on there way home. I made them dinner I made hamburgers, corn on the cob and salad. MMM good! Jack slept the whole time they where there. He woke up 10 minutes after they left.


July 26


We worked in the garden today for a little bit but it was just to hot and the kids wanted Mommy to much for me to work as much as I wanted too. SO we left early. Jack and Grandpaski and Jack swung on the swing and sang songs so cute.


After dinner we went for a family walk. We went to the park and Jack had a blast playing.




July 27

Gillian's 1 Month Old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time has gone by sooo fast!! She is such a great baby. I love her so very much. Here are a few pictures from the 27th:


I cleaned the house and got ready for a showing! I took the kids to the mall to walk around in an Air Conditioned building! Jack played in the play place and had a lot of fun. Gillian and I watched him play. Then we went and got smoothies. Jack loved that. We came home and got ready for dinner at Mom and Iain's house. Her friends Sissy and Marty were there. They are awesome. I really like them a lot. They where great with Jack. Sissy got down on the floor and played with Jack so cute. Jack really liked her too. Then after dinner Jack grabbed Marty's hand and said "You want to come downstairs to my room?" So they went downstairs to play. So cute!



GaGa made Jacks room downstairs all cozy for him to start transition him for when we move in.

Well this blog turned out to be really long so I will finish later with updates from the rest of the week! Thanks for reading!!!!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was so excited to see all the pictures! Gillian is changing so much already! Jack is just so cute...he is always so happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...