Friday, November 05, 2010

Playing Catch up!!!

Well lets see where to even begin! ...

We had a wonderful Summer, spent 3 weeks in Colorado, went camping in the Flagstaff area. Jack started 1st grade and Gillian started Preschool. They are both doing awesome and making lots of new friends. Gillian  completed a year of Petite Ballet and is now in Beginning Ballet/Tap Combo. She LOVES it!!!!! Jack started Flag football and is really trying his best. He is having so much fun.

Ryan and I had a trip of a lifetime to Stuart Island Canada. Such and amazing time!!!  

I know this is a really quick update and I will do a full blog on our Colorado trip, school and sports...... I just wanted to write a small blog just to get back into the groove of things.

Stay tuned for more blogging to come!

Good Night!!!

1 comment:

Mom/Sherry said...

I LOVE your family blog -- so glad you are going to do it again!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...