Thursday, December 11, 2008

*Jack Ryan McConnell*
December 11, 2008
Tonight Jack was SUCH a great boy! I just had to blog it!!! He helped me cook dinner tonight. We made a Mock Chicken Fried Steak w/ Elk meat and breaded it with a corn meal flour mix. Jack helped out a ton, he cracked the eggs mixed the milk in. I made the patties from the elk burger and he dipped them in the egg mix and then in the corn meal mix. He also helped me make corn bread and asparagus. While dinner was cooking he pulled the chair over to the sink and filled it with soap and water, and started to wash the dishes. He said "Look Mom I learned how to wash dishes from watching you!" He asked if it could be his new chore! He just started another new chore today of taking out the trash. He saw a commercial of a boy his age taking out the trash and he asked if he could start taking it out! He is such a great kid!
Jack making the patties!

Jack washing the dishes! He is 4 1/2 years old now and I just can't believe it! He is growing up SO fast!
I Love you Jack!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay...I am glad you took pictures of him too! This is soooo cute! What a good boy you are raising!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...