Monday, March 19, 2007

Montana....

So I just got back from dropping Ryan off at the airport for his 2nd interview in Montana. I dropped him off and we said our good byes and back home Jack and I went. I thought for a treat I would take Jack to Sonic for dinner. He was so excited since I took him out of his car seat and had him sit in the front seat to eat! We cleaned up and throw our garbage away and THEN...... My car wouldn't start!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And of course there was no one left eating everyone had gone. SO I had to as a Sonic employee to jump my car. And she did!!!! WAHOO! We got home safe and sound! =) Its 9:08pm and Ryans plane was scheduled to leave at 8:46pm and he just called me and said that his plane is delayed at least an hour if not more depending if they can get the plane fixed! What a night!!!!

3 comments:

Scott and Beth said...

I'm glad one of the employees was able to jump your car! What a pain!

So...what time did Ryan end up leaving?

Kristin McConnell said...

I'm not sure I haven't talked to him since then. I hope it wasn't to long of a delay!

Kristin McConnell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...